Maple Leaf Yoga
Yoga is movement at its finest! Come join me on the mat! Whether you are trying yoga for the very first time, or seeking to deepen your practice, Maple Leaf Yoga is perfect for everyone. No experience necessary. There will be opportunities to personalize your yoga practice through gifts of grace or offerings of challenge.
Yoga is NOT about twisting in to a pretzel and looking perfect in each pose. Yet, it IS important to understand proper alignment so that you can get the most out of your practice and avoid injury. We will break down poses and integrate them into a refreshing vinyasa flow. Maple Leaf Yoga is the perfect way to enhance your yoga practice.
Come as you are, honoring where you are at in your journey, and get ready to feel amazing!
Partner Yoga Workshop
What is Partner Yoga?
- Partner Yoga is a fun and light-hearted way for two people to connect with each other by creating yoga poses together.
Who can I do Partner Yoga with?
- Anyone! Bring a friend, spouse, date, or even one of your kids!
Do I need any yoga experience?
- Nope! Just come with an open mind and ready to have a great time!
What to Expect:
- In this Partner Yoga Workshop, we won't be doing anything crazy! Just a fun and authentic way to strengthen relationships through movement and enhance yoga through connecting with another person.
- We will begin with a short yoga flow to warm up, then the bulk of the workshop will be broken down into trying various yoga poses with your partner. We will end with relaxed partner-assisted stretching.
Meet the Instructor:
Come join Ricole on Thursday nights for the Vinyasa yoga classes you know and love. Ricole is the owner and lead instructor at Maple Leaf Movement. She has been teaching yoga for over 10 years and is certified as a 200 hr CYT yoga instructor. Ricole brings a style of relaxing Vinyasa flow that will leave you refreshed and eager to return week after week.
Maple Leaf Yoga offers small and large group community yoga classes, corporate yoga series, and personalized yoga sessions. Tell me more about your yoga journey and how Maple Leaf Yoga can enhance your healthy lifestyle through yoga and movement.